Hey guys, so lately I've been drawing group pictures of animal guides. If you're not familiar with how they work, please feel free to read a little about them here
Essentially, animals are always trying to speak to us. Some animals are signs of good luck, some animals warn of danger. Many of them appear in our lives and even our dreams to teach us.
If you are familiar with your animal totems, I wanted to offer to draw them for you. I've drawn mine as well as FaunGrae's totems so far. All I really need to know are what animals you associate with, and either a scene or season to use for the background.
If you don't know your totems, here are some good guidelines as to which ones may be your guides and totems:
- Your favorite animal, one you love dearly, is often a totem. Even if it was an animal you appreciated in your childhood, they may have been protecting you.
- Any animal you see in your daily life that often visits you.
- Any animal you see in dreams often, or even any animal that randomly appears in a vision.
- There is a Native American zodiac
that identifies an animal close to you.
- You can also include animals you have a difficult time with, especially animals you are afraid of. They are there to teach as well.
It helps to be observant of the world around you. Maybe you see an animal all the time and just never realize they're there for you. Animals are always trying to teach, it takes an open mind to learn from them.
To request, simply list your animal totems and either a scene or season to use for the background
(up to 8 animals at most, you can request a single animal if you'd like too)
Please feel free to explain what your totems mean to you as well in the comments, I find it very interesting.
Deer, Goat, Cardinal, Goose, Hummingbird, Wolf, Coyote, and Tiger
Deer, Red Tailed Hawk, Horse, Coyote, Cat
Hawk, Bluejay, Crow, Spider
Elk, Crow, Weasel, Snake
Elephant, Bear, Hawk, Wolf, Coyote, Mountain Lion
Deer, Owl, Cardinal, Rabbit, Sheltie