Walk in a maze, talk in a haze;; Raizo

Terraminator's picture
HOME    RECENT    MAP

Statistics

Physical: 97% Refreshed / Mental: 100% Feeling better / Emotional: 87% Confused and lonely
“Here we are, caught in the amber of the moment...”

• Updates

April 12 2014

Met with Iren and helped cast some spells on a few other deer. Had fun leaping around as a frog and flapping his wings as a bat. Feeling much better since he's woken up again. Really starting to get used to this place.

May 13, 2013

Woke up in an empty clearing. Met with the sounds of chirping, unfamiliar calls. Had trouble walking, but eventually made my way to a small pond where some deer slept. Met a young fawn, couldn't understand that they were saying. When was the last time I opened my eyes?

BioRelationsOtherArtBiography Name: Raizo
Species: TEF Deer
Scent: Lavender, Basil, and Soil
Orientation: Uncertain
Picto: Diamond T
Voice: This

Appearance This young stag wears his colors proudly, strutting around with gleaming, transparent blue eyes and a set of magnificent antlers, all new and smooth. He chooses to adorn them with a colorful array of violet flowers which sprinkle petals into his pelt and leave the lingering scent of lavender clinging to him. His pelt is a gleaming golden shade with one long, looping stripe that's just a hue darker than the rest of his fur which stretches all over his body. He has four strong, muscular legs that pack a powerful kick and allow him to run as fast as a hare. It's apparent in the way he holds himself that he is a very confident fellow. His hooves carry him steadily, letting the world know that he is quite sure of himself. Although his demeanor and attitude are groomed and tidy, his pelt more often than not, isn't. Raizo can often be seen with a pelt that's slightly darker than natural due to his habit of rolling in the dirt constantly, and his pelt is unkempt with various cow licks roughing up his fur here and there.

Relations N/A
N/A

Hated N/A

Other InformationRaizo's attitude towards others various from person to person. Typically, he is very outgoing and friendly, and this is almost always the case. However, when he gets in a foul mood, everyone will hear about it, and most likely have it taken out on them in some way or another. The exception for this is elders. Raizo seems to have great respect for the older does and stags in the forest. He will often come to them for advice or just to hear a few of their tales. He seems to know and understand very well all that they have been through and would give up his time if they needed anything. Fawns, on the other hand, don't get as much respect as elders do. On occasion, Raizo will briefly play with younger deer, but most of the time he finds them annoying and will avoid them at all costs. Raizo is extremely shy around girls, so he tends to stick more with groups of stags.

Art .

FakeoutCSS (c) by Ireth, Art by Kaoorian iCSS Production
Terraminator's picture

AHHH I screwed it up! ><

AHHH I screwed it up! ><
kikinkacze's picture

track this But you need say

track this Laughing out loud
But you need say who draw this!
gif by Hautakumpu
Terraminator's picture

Yeah I have that in there,

Yeah I have that in there, just half the stuff isn't showing up...I screwed up the coding somehow.

tracking :3 btw do you have

tracking :3 btw do you have the input format as HTML? it needs to be bbcode.
AlisonRobin's picture

Whoosh~

Whoosh~ <3

Also, don't be concerned when CSS is a pain in the butt. There's a steep learning curve but once you get it it's pretty straightforward. Smiling
Terraminator's picture

Ahhh

Ahhh<3 thanks so much he is adorable! And yeah, I mean I think I'll just entirely replace the CSS with something more simple until either I can get it down or just commission it (cause I'm a lazy butt)
AlisonRobin's picture

You're welcome I know

You're welcome Smiling

I know Aivilo sometimes takes CSS requests for free if you want to try her. If I were you I wouldn't be too worried about doing it soon either, it took me ages to get everything figured out and it was really a very gradual process of making little tiny edits over time and making things more and more complex.