[ FENYAL ]we're gonna die young

Momochi's picture

DISCLAIMER: This bio will sometimes contain strong language and content of a violent, sexual, and/or twisted nature. Please keep in mind if you're uncomfortable with this.

Bio Updates: New voice link~

Physical: ???%
Mental: ???%
Emotional: ???%

"No, no, no!"

Recently:
Spent the morning walking the forest again. Looked for familiar faces, saw a few, yet greeted none. Somehow, things felt....off. And it disturbed him.
Unable to keep still, found his way to the Idol for a drink. Looked around once he was back on the bank, and spotted a bright stag approaching...thought little of it, until the stag's scent was carried to him through the wind. A demon?! Oh...oh no. Bolted, and was now certain that the demon had been stalking him. Twisted, streaked, and leapt through the forest, trying to find an opportunity to hide, but finding none. Finally slipped through a gap in the Old Oak's trunk to avoid a snap from another stag (there are two?!!?!) and found himself cornered. .....wonderful.
Exchanged some desperate words, but the orange demon seemed fully bent on capturing him. Fine. Panicked, spit in the demon's face, and bolted once again out of the oak, past the stag's friend. Was chased by both some more, and felt himself wearing out; in a desperate move, fled to the Birch to search for the portal to Ezra's place. Though he failed to shake off his pursuers, finally found his target and jumped through once he managed to open the portal. The two stags attempted to stop him, and while they didn't succeed, left Fenyal with some rather nasty gashes on his way out of the forest.

Previously:
Snuck away from Ezra to briefly visit the forest, running on a rather strong adrenaline high. Would he be caught? Was Thelandrin still there?
Flitted around, trying to avoid others...and watch them at the same time. Was unfortunately caught staring by a rather intimidating doe (Kiyohime) and dragged over to a small group, where he knew no one. Awkwardly sat to the side like a poutyface.

Chanced to spend the night in the Forest. Spent most of the day skulking around, still skittish and paranoid. Eventually caught scent of Ezra somewhere among the trees....oh. Oh no. Ran and hid in the playground rocks, and of course was found soon after--and pulled out of hiding by his read end. Cursed, hissed, was fussed at...and realized that his Master really had been worried. Managed to calm down and followed Ezra to Goat's tree, where she slept. Eventually joined by Lioned, Faye, and others...stuff happened, and later on Smiling Jack appeared, and seemed to know the white mini. By then was perhaps far too comfortable with snuggling with Ezra and put on quite the public display of affection--if not solely to make the other mini as uncomfortable as possible. Seemed to succeed, until Ezra put a stop to it.

Eventually calmed down, and then Heine--one of the others from the day before--ran by. Called him over, feeling much bolder than before, and with much coaxing, managed to get him to join the group. Suddenly Ezra left after realizing that Goat wasn't there; got offended, and went to enjoy Heine's company instead, shouting insults and arguments. Hmph.

Eventually dozed off, and woke up snuggled next to the elven stag. Kind of thrilled by this...even if Ezra seemed coolly disinterested. Hmph. Rested there a while, dozed off again...and when he woke up, both Ezra and Heine were gone. Well, how disappointing. Pouted more, went to snuggle up to Lionel and Goat rather begrudgingly. Eventually woke up again, spoke with Lionel, and let out a rather embarrassing confession. Even if he and the other mini seemed to make amends, found himself rather wrapped up in this realization as he attempted to continue resting.

Identification: x

Name: Fenyal
Known as: Fen, Halfling, Brat
Orientation: Homosexual | Panromantic (?)
Birthday: June 9th (Gemini)
Size: A little larger than 28
Scent: Hair products, fruity bubblegum (fading), Ezra, dirt & foliage
Species: Cambion (incubus hybrid; human on his mother's side)

Set: Orca mask, Antelope antlers, Orca pelt, Mini spell
#8211b7 | Voice: Finn the Human

/.mercurial /.cheeky /.loud /.flirty /.affectionate /.nosy /.obsessive /.needy /.whiny /.two-faced /.vain /.submissive /.impulsive /.paranoid
/.sassy /.immature /.skittish /.materialistic /.troublemaker /.contradictory

• Black teased/spiked/scruffy hair, sometimes with colored streaks •
• Large bright purple eyes with slit pupils; can sometimes change to turquiose or red depending on extreme mood changes •
• Black markings (eyeliner in his other form) around eyes •
• Three pink spots (birthmark) along right cheekbone under eye •
• Long pointed nose, pointed chin •
• Usually wears a lip ring on right side of bottom lip, but has a tendency to lose it in-forest •
• Cat-like fangs •
• Short black corkscrew horns •
• Black ears that are usually pointed back •
• Faint script-like scars on sides, as well as on the inside of right thigh and left foreleg; seem to be healed over and barely visible through the fur (except for where it grew back white) •
• Larger scars on shoulders, grown over by longer fur but can be felt underneath •
• Thin, silky black pelt with splashes of white on hindquarters and belly •
• Short black tail with white underside •
• Left forehoof is white; other three are black •
• Very thin, scrawny build •

Relations
(In alphabetical order)

Bright Eyes
| (being rewritten) |

Ezra
| 'Master' | (being rewritten)

'Goatkid'
| good friend | affectionate with | cuddle machine | watchful of | sometimes jealous toward |

Israel
| annoyed by? | bad influence toward? | amused | curious |

Johan
| old friend | adorable | plays with | affectionate toward | enjoys his company |

Sonne
| (being rewritten) |

Stiles
| slightly annoyed by | exasperated | confused | unsure |

Thais
| good friend | enjoys her mellow company (and 'girl talk') | shoulder to lean on | ice cream/chick flick buddy |

Umay
| feared | avoids |

(bleh I'll do more with this section I'm tired)

Fenyal is a character and will be portrayed as such; his thoughts and actions are not my own.

Roleplay interactions are welcomed and encouraged on this bio!
If you need to contact me for whatever reason (private roleplays, msn, complaints, suggestions, derping, etc) please do so at ~

Momochi's picture

Test comment

Test comment
Flatsoda's picture

ORLY /glomp

ORLY
/glomp

Momochi's picture

PFF XD ♥ /flail

PFF XD ♥
/flail

He's cute. ♥

He's cute. ♥
Anjali's picture

Adore him already, hehe

Adore him already, hehe <3
Anjali is pleased to make his acquaintance!
Momochi's picture

Aw, thank you both!

Aw, thank you both! ♥
Fen's happy to meet the both of them, as well~ Even if he's still getting the hang of things.
Normand's picture

Such a little sweety

Such a little sweety <3
Djavu's picture

tracking &hearts;

tracking ♥
Momochi's picture

;u;

;u; <3333
Sighthoundlady's picture

He seems cute. ^^

He seems cute. ^^
Momochi's picture

Awwww, thank you so much~!

Awwww, thank you so much~! <333

your OCs are too sweet

your OCs are too sweet looking. i love his markings!
Momochi's picture

late reply, sorry ;n; But

late reply, sorry ;n;
But thanks a bunch for the sweet comment ♥

Mm, tracking. I love the

Mm, tracking. I love the layout so much, the shades are really appealing.
Momochi's picture

Hah, thanks cx &hearts; Even

Hah, thanks cx ♥
Even if I did just change it...the last layout was only temporary xD; Kept the same colors, though.
Ourania's picture

hello c:

hello c:
Momochi's picture

Hi there~ ^^

Hi there~ ^^
Faustt's picture

Tracking c:

Tracking c:
Momochi's picture

(No subject)

<333
Mothlett's picture

ohmygosh hjfhk such a lovely

ohmygosh hjfhk such a lovely looking character ;AA;;//stalks <33
Momochi's picture

Hnnnnng thankyooouuu

Hnnnnng thankyooouuu <3333333 ;A;
Mothlett's picture

ezra//rubs scent all ova

ezra//rubs scent all ova disss

Momochi's picture

Fen: asdjgsjfgjdfs no gtfo my

Fen: asdjgsjfgjdfs no gtfo my bio
>8[ //pushes
Djavu's picture

Merry Christmas &hearts;

Merry Christmas ♥
Djavu's picture

happy valentines &hearts;

happy valentines ♥
Momochi's picture

Why am I just now seeing

Why am I just now seeing these comments?! D:
But aslkgdjdsfjdhg thank you so much, Happy Valentine's to you too cx ♥

Also, loool new layout, a few new songs....still tweaking it here and there so don't mind the excessive updates.
He needs new art :T
Mothlett's picture

Just noticed this new css!

Just noticed this new css! ♥ vfdhjks looks good so far!
Momochi's picture

Thank you! ;u; &hearts; My

Thank you! ;u; ♥ My eyes are sore from looking at codes though, haha I think I'll take a break xD;
Thais's picture

hello c:

hello c:
Display pic by crabbycrown ♥
Momochi's picture

Yo~! Why do you keep showing

Yo~!
Why do you keep showing up as offline on my skype, missy >8U
Thais's picture

o_o I didn't know about that!

o_o I didn't know about that!
Display pic by crabbycrown ♥