~*~ The Devil's Stag ~*~ .:Offline:.

Graveyard's picture

Warning! Mature Themes Ahead: Gore and Disturbing Wording can be found on this page

Updates 11/26/2011:
Updates

What Sired the Creature of Nightmare's

The Devil's Stag and Father of Nightmare's

He Can Be the Father of Terror
Or A Devil in Disguise
He Sends a Chill down your Spine
And He Can Send Lullabies to your Heart
Make a wish, I won't say no

Playlist
Brandon Lee - Believe in Angels
Maximilian Hecker - Help Me
The Cure - Burn
Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls
Brandon Lee - Devil's Night
Brandon Lee - Pain and Retribution
Brandon Lee - Last Rites
Rage Against the Machine - Darkness of Greed

{ name } Aeron
{ Species } Former Irish Elk, Undead Stag/Demon Stag
{ Gender } Male
{ Sexuality } Straight
{ Mate/Love } None
{ Offspring } NightmareBiological Son
{ Scent } A Gentle Scent of Sulfur and Brimestone mixed with the lush scent of a Wildflower Garden.
{ Physical } 100% [Hover]As healthy as one can be when your a Skeletal Giant. || { Mental}100% [Hover]Accepting, Strong and Silent
{ activity} HoverResting on the Gods Hill, sitting a short distance from Herla. Making small conversation.
{ thoughts } Hover"It is time to cast aside everyone... and to live life anew... if Nightmare has done it then so to... shall I..."

{ Artwork }
| x | x | x | x |
All Artwork Belongs to their Respective Artists

Has been in Existence since October 31th 2009

Demon. Skeletal. Undead.
Cold. Calm. Wise.

Destroyed himself due to the lose of his Love.
Denied the right to be with those who have Passed.
Fiercely protective of his only living Son.
A Fatherly Figure to All, even if they aren't his own.
Tries desperately to make up for Catrin's lose.
Enjoys the Company of Fawns and willingly plays with them.

The Deer
Main Set: Day of the Dead Pelt || Skull Mask || Irish Elk Antlers

Species: Undead Stag
Height: 17' At the Shoulders, nearly 19' In total Height with Antlers
Note: Size Chart, he is a good 8-9 foot taller than an Irish Elk.
Length: 13' from tip of Skull to Tip of his Bone Tail
Weight: 627lbs.
Skull: Aeron's Skull resembles something almost like a Black Dragon skull, however he hols many characteristics that also show in Nightmare's own skull.
Antlers: Massive Antlers that are carved with intricate Runes, these runes Resemble his former body.
Note: No, I will not resize him... he has always been big and will always remain big. Do not be Immature about it either people, Aeron is a very serious character and is very personal to me.
Note: When he takes on his disguised form her is roughly the size of a large Bull Moose.

Abilities and Powers
His Actions in Forest
Aeron is capable of turning himself into a physical creature covered in fur and capable of many things that most normal stags are capable of. However he cannot hold this form for long and it generally exhausts him to the point where he must rest for the rest of the day. His age, and his decreased physical state have made it almost next to impossible to take on his disguised form. Aeron's Actions are the same as Nightmare's own.

While Aeron can take on a more Physical form he is not truly 'seeking' a mate or anyone to love him. Due to what happened with Catrin, his heart has been sealed away and he does not wish for such an event to happen again.

Fighter's Chart
Attack: ||||||||||||
Defense: ||||||||||||
Dodge: ||||||||||||
Speed: ||||||||||||
Stamina: ||||||||||||
Toughness: ||||||||||||
Intelligence: ||||||||||||
Experience: ||||||||||||

He is with both his strengths and his weaknesses.
Fighting Aeron is a long process of wearing him down and out lasting him in a fight. Treat every moment of a fight with him as though it were your last. You are at times fighting for your life with him.

Thy Weaknesses and Strengths

Advantages
+ Size
Aeron's Size is always something to consider, he is big but he lacks any muscles or well... body to back up the size and power. All in all, Aeron's size is only so much of an advantage... it gives him the power to use brute force but it doesn't give him anything else that is truly worthwhile.

+ Weapons
Aeron has a mouth full of razor sharp fangs, with two serpent like extended fangs at the front of his jaws. His mouth is full of bacteria and other disgusting things which would leave a disturbing infection if one is bitten. His hooves are razor sharp, and his body being made of bone is also considered a weapon with it's many pointed extrusions.

+ Antlers
Aeron's most valuable weapon in his arsenal is the massive antlers at the top of his head, they measure 15' from tip to tip and are extremely heavy. Since the only flesh on his body is in his neck, the muscles there are designed to hold up the 100+ pounds of weight. He can swing these massive antlers and use them like a scoop to throw away smaller stags that get too close to his personal space.

+ Powerful Bites
Aeron's jaws are a deadly, his bite even more so... Aeron has a bite force that translates roughly into something only seen in the prehistoric days when the dinosaurs were roaming the earth. When he bites down, he can break bones... and when he bites down he rarely lets go. This is however countered by a weakness in itself, while Aeron will not let go when he bites down on something... he can be prevented from doing so. Tangling his mouth and forcing it shut makes those powerful jaws of his useless.

Weaknesses
- Fragile Body
Size plays a roll in everything, but when your body is almost 95% bone you are going to have issues. Aeron's body is completely skeletal save for the neck and the hocks of his legs. While the bones can withstand many small blows, continued abuse and attacks on them will cause fractures and also lead to breaks. A broken bone, especially a leg will only bring the giant down.

- Extremely Slow
While not as slow as one might think, Aeron's size causes him to be slower than most when it comes to fights. Because he is slow it is easy to get at his openings and attack the bones of his body to take him down and put him in his place. Though getting around those massive antlers will prove to be a task in itself.

- Close Fighter
Using brute force and keeping up close is how Aeron rolls, while he will occasionally throw a smaller deer away in order to charge and trample them he is not the kind of stag to do that all the time. Aeron fights up close which leaves perfect opportunities to get around him or to get between his front legs and do damage to those fragle ribs and bones of his body.

His Family

His Love, His Children
Note: What is here is his perspective on the Deer/Characters listed, they may not feel the same towards him.

Nightmare
Biological Son

His Friends

If I have forgotten anyone, or you have seen Aeron in the forest and have him listed on your relations list. Please comment and let me know.
Note: What is here is his perspective on the Deer/Characters listed, they may not feel the same towards him.

Encountered

Allies, Friends
Syahi
Highly Interested in, Sees as a Daughter of Sorts

His Enemies

Others

Others

Deer and Characters found in Other are not truly Friends, etc.
Most are those that Aeron has met in the forest over his years and as such are either Friends,
Acquaintances, etc. If your character is here it's because I have yet to find a
Relation between them and Aeron yet. Other means of being here is through Severed Bonds in Friendship, meaning that they have gone separate ways but Aeron still Acknowledges them.

Diary For the Day

10/09
To think this beautiful place is where you wanted to bring me Catrin... to show me how beautiful life really could be without all the chaos of protecting a herd. That herd... where you were always abused by the other does, those does trying to vie for my affections only to get my wrath in the end. Yes, I would enjoy their playful flirts and their gestures during that time of the year but I would never do anything with them. They were merely gathered as a harem and that was it... a herd in which I felt the duty to protect but my duties lied in protecting you most of all Catrin.

It's why I was so fierce when another buck would come around snooping... why I would nearly destroy a male who looked at you wrong... because Catrin, you were the only one for me. You captured the blackness of my heart like no one else could. And I feel the pain of losing you everyday... I miss you so much, I just want you to be here... standing beside me... but I know you can't.

~~~~~~~

Hmmmm... that's... indeed that is her. But why is she alone on this hill... why here... she shouldn't be alone but it's against my better judgement just to leave her here alone. Ah, now I've gone and scared the poor thing, then again something like myself walking around and then proceeding to run and jump playfully might not be the most glorious thing to wake up to. Yes... I don't mean you any harm... hmmm yes, I will let my son know... I will make sure myself that he doesn't come around you if I must... take care of yourself dear... may you find love and peace in this world.

~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh sweet little doe, I thought I caught your scent on the breeze. I am sorry to have taken so long to come near, I was... busy speaking to another... and I was dropping off the flowers at Catrin's grave tonight. Spoke with her a bit as well... it's such a pleasant sight to see you and your beloved... ahhh it reminds me of myself and Catrin...

Events of the Day

10/05
10/17
_____

10/09

Woke up and slowly did a wandering through the forest, gathered many roses, poppies and hyacinth's to weave into his massive antlers before continuing on. Was heading towards the Playground when he stumbled upon Herla's sleeping form... had a bit of a fight with himself as to whether to stay or go but greeted the doe when she woke. Had a slight sniffing contest with her, enjoying the slightly 'playful' antics she showed and bounced around some before realizing that she was uneasy with such motions. Would lay with the doe and converse with her, revealing of his origins and that he was the one who Sired Nightmare. Would spend more time talking with her before the little doe would finally retire into the thickets.

Got to his feet and would roam through the forest again, making his way to Catrin's grave where he deposited several of the roses that he gathered that night. Spoke to the heavens above before slowly making his way off elsewhere. Gathered more roses before coming to where he saw Syahi and Xektal... thrilled to see them he greeted them before laying to rest with the young couple for the evening.

Important Notes

- Extremely Mellow and often just Sits with Random Deer
- Very Herd like Behavior, gets protective over groups of Deer. Specifically does.
- A Gentleman at heart, often lays with Does or Stags to keep them company if they are alone.

! All actions are in-character. Aeron does not represent his player.
You may contact me privately for any reason via MSN Messenger or email at
I am always open for chat, roleplay, or discussion of issues.

Sighthoundlady's picture

*glomp*

*glomp*

O:

O: