~*~ The Final Day ~*~

Graveyard's picture
Track for Updates
Watch his Bio for Progress
Track the Directory for Health and Events

Event 1 - At Her Grave (Completed)
Event 2 - "Hush My Baby Boy" (Completed)
Event 3 - "Only One Shall Be Left Standing"
"One Shall Be Left" Prose, Ending to Event 3

[| Those Playing Catrin, I will IM you and see if you will like to play her on Day 5 |]
[| Catrin will be wearing the Nightfall Pelt, Real Deer Mask and Magpie Feathers |]
[| Catrin's New Picto |]

You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.

"Why Can't I Realize
I'm Fighting For My Life?
Why Can't I Realize
I'm Fighting For My Life?

This is Like a Flashback
This is Like a Dream
This is Like All The Things You Can Fit
Inside a Memory"

[| All shall Remain a Mystery, bits and pieces |]
[| being revealed as the days tick down |]
[| More shall come into Relization... |]
[| Good Or Bad... |]
[| Only Time Shall Tell |]
[| The Countdown Begins Now |]
[| Slowly the pieces come into Place... |]
[| Do they know who they are? |]

Text was done by the wonderful DiceKitty
Picto edit done by the wonderful Lung/Lacie

Munkel's picture

Mh... interesting -stalks-

Mh... interesting -stalks- <3
Shiori's picture

Say what D8....

Say what D8....

.________. *sits down to

.________.

*sits down to watch*
Sighthoundlady's picture

*hears ominous

*hears ominous music*

Tracking this. Of course.
Kaoori's picture

oooo...

oooo...

Oh shit.

Oh shit.
Graveyard's picture

Updates, I wonder who that

Updates, I wonder who that mysterious voice is :>

"Your efforts are insignificant! I carry you to your deaths!"
Uruushou's picture

Oh man...tracking this like a

Oh man...tracking this like a boss, big time! ;;
o0Sonan0o's picture

*pokes*

*pokes*
Licorice's picture

Omai. I should probably keep

Omai. I should probably keep an eye on this.
Graveyard's picture

I think Tonight is going to

I think Tonight is going to be the last event, unless I do them privately and only speak to the people involved there will be no more events tied to this until the final day in which the Choice I make for Nightmare is revealed.

I'm sorry, but tonight was just utterly sad. As much as I love chaos and fighting and the like, it was not meant to be about that. It was supposed to be a placid more laid back event in which those that knew Nightmare could come to see Catrin and interact with her.

I loved everyone involved but there is a time and a place to act aggressive. Catrin is a spirit, a ghost, something that cannot harm anything physically. If she hits you with her hooves, you will not feel anything, nor will she feel anything should you strike her with your hooves. She's dead, she's not coming back to life. Nightmare was trying to tell those that he didn't know, "Hey Don't get involved." But that was clearly ignored.

So I think I'm done with events, I don't think I'll continue with the ones I was going to plan out. Tonight was just too depressing to even consider doing anymore.

Shiori's picture

-Frowns- I'm sorry things

-Frowns- I'm sorry things went so badly. Some people seriously need to chill with the thoughtless attacking heh... But maybe it is better if you keep the interactions between people who understand what is going on so there are no misunderstandings like this. I think it's mostly just a case of others seeing deer gathered somewhere and joining in without really knowing the situation ><
Graveyard's picture

Yeah I'm saying that from now

Yeah I'm saying that from now on, these events are going to be kept private between myself and those involved. So that no more... well craziness comes from it. Private gatherings are likely for the best, that was if others come who don't know what is going on it will be easier to ignore. I feel like such an asshole saying it but that is likely going to be the best way to follow through with everything that should go on during the events rather than have to try and go through and go "Hey, no... don't attack her she's a ghost." Derp xD