Perhaps now they will take me seriously. (Melinoe)

I am finally rid of the tiny fawn body.

Earlier today, my body was still that of a fawn. It was a calm, quiet, peaceful day. Not many deer were around. And there was a thin fog in the air. A nice change from the usual bright sunlight.

I came across a skull-faced deer with straight, sharp horns that I had not seen before. I saw him bowing to the graves, paying respects, much like I do every day. How very interesting. Someone else who seems to understand. But I may be mistaken.

I watched him for a while. I watched as he fought another deer, chasing him away. More than once, in fact, for the same deer had come back a couple of times. A fawn started to bother me, following me, not getting the hint that I did not want to play, even as I shook my head at it. The skull-faced deer chased it away. He did not need to. I could have handled the situation myself. But, I suppose I am kind of glad I didn't have to.

After that, I decided to approach the deer. He was resting peacefully. I moved close to him, approaching cautiously. I am not accustomed to approaching other deer openly. But this one seemed different. And he intrigued me.

He stood up and bowed to me. I knew then that he had seen me, and there was no point in trying to remain hidden any longer. So I came out in front of him.

At that point, the deer he had been fighting earlier appeared again. The skull-faced one went after him. After a moment, I followed, wanting to see what would happen. They began fighting again. That moronic deer hit us both with spells. Was this some foolish means of attack? If that was the case, I don't know why he aimed a spell at me, but it made me angry. I showed him my displeasure, tried to tell him to back off. Clearly he didn't understand what I wanted of him. How very typical. He finally ran off, chased by the skull-faced deer.

At some point, I suppose I must have fallen asleep after returning to the ruins. When I woke up later, I found that everything suddenly seemed smaller. The ground seemed further away. At last, my body had grown into that of an adult. If I could not be taken seriously while I still had the appearance of a fawn, perhaps I will be taken seriously now. My antlers are small, but can still be used as weapons if I really wanted to. I prefer not to fight, however.

I saw the same skull-faced deer again. He had somehow lost his sharp horns, and asked me to help get them back. Normally I don't like using spells. But I helped him. Honestly I'm not sure why I even bothered.

I had begun to head back to the ruins when I saw another deer there, a doe. She ran by me, and headed straight for the stag I had just helped. I watched as she nuzzled him, and he returned the nuzzle. I have to admit I was a bit surprised to see this. She must know him. Are they companions? Friends? Something else? I don't know, and I don't know why the skull-faced stag would even bother with an ordinary doe like that one. She was no different from the others, just another foolish deer. But they walked to the ruins together, and sat down together. And to think, I was beginning to come to respect this stag. But the company he keeps seems to suggest that perhaps he is almost as foolish, almost the same as the others. How pathetic.

I shall rest now, as there is nothing more of interest to me here today.

------------------
(Deer mentioned: Janjaweed, Kaoori, Enigma, and I fawn I don't know)
Snail's picture

Janjaweed: Ah.. Do not mind

Janjaweed: Ah.. Do not mind Kaoori, she's a friend that prevents me from shedding too much blood, meaning, she helps me fight off wanting to devour the sweet tasting flesh of the others. So far, I haven't eaten a single drop of flesh. I see you took quite an interest in me. I could tell, the way you followed me around. I believe I took an interest to you too, knowing who you were. And my lady -bows- I'll be your servant of the deepest pits of hell.

I kind of lol'd when I saw her do the surprise emote when Kaoori bounded for Janja.
XD

"Hey there Delilah, what's life like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight you look so pretty.
Yes you do.."

Mel: Hrmph... It's none of

Mel: Hrmph... It's none of my concern...
*snort* There's no need for that, you're only making yourself look foolish.

Yeah, you could say she wasn't really expecting that. X3

-------------------------------------
Nueva Paz
Just call me Paz.
deer: Amary, Melinoe
onyxsoulclaw's picture

cough!...... I think

cough!...... I think Enigimas the deer your talking about calling Patetic. so heres his side of things....

Enigima lost his trust in other deer as all they do is hurt him so he's unsure of everyone even fawns. He was galloping along enjoying the birds and views when he came to the riuns he though he could practice jumping over rocks so he jumped the next thing he knwew he was being attacked by a zombie deer with antalope horns and a fawn went for him, He cowered and bowed loads to say sorry and tried to back off but the zombie deer circled him stopping him from leaving.
It stamped it's feet which tends to mean give me or come here engima backed off and ran away he tried to come back and appolise again but the deer would not listen, Engima ran and it chased, Enigima fell in the pond and lost his set which he worked so hard for. He was so peved off he gathered some spells as he though maybe thats why the zombie was pev'eed so spelled it to see if that would make it happy. But nope it went made again and so did the fawn,

So Engima gave in trying to be nice & went off very sad and fed up. Vowing not to help that deer every again.

Enigima never ment any harm to those deer and refuses to fight anyone! He is sad that they over reacted if they had just execpted his appols and let him go then there would not have been a problem. He never ment to hit you with the spell, he struggles like lots of other deer to understand the 500 aways to talk in the forest.

Enigima only wants to make friends and so far he's having little luck, Only a few deer are nice to him and he appricates them so much for it.

Please can we put this behind us and start a fresh.

Can you help my dragon grow please.
Snail's picture

Janjaweed to Onyx: Ah,

Janjaweed to Onyx: Ah, apologizes. I thought you were hopping around the ruins and disturbing the peace. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm sure we can start over again, and no need to be afraid. I'm just feeling a bit.. odd today, explaining the way I acted. I guess the fog was getting to my head and such that I guess all I could think of was to spill some blood. Just let me know if you need anything, I'll be... happy -grumblegrumble- to help you out. I'm sure we can put this behind us. Again, I apologize.

Janjaweed to Paz: Making myself look like a fool? I think not. I'd rather serve under someone then no one, so I can have something to do. I do regret having that doe get the soft side of me pulled out from the shadows and molded onto me. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore since it won't go away. I even protected Virgil and the sleeping TwentyOne from a zombie stag that wanted to fight. Gods, what is happening to me? I need something, or rahter, someone to help me regain my self. -sigh-

@Onyx: Bawwwww.
I'm sorry I made Janja such a meaniebutt towards you. ;__ ;
-facehugs-

"Hey there Delilah, what's life like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight you look so pretty.
Yes you do.."

Ah, yes, that was you, I

Ah, yes, that was you, I checked your picto.

Sorry, I don't know why Janjaweed attacked him. Melinoe would have left him alone. But she was following Janja (she thought if there was another fight it would be interesting to watch). She hates being spell-spammed, though, so when your deer hit her with that spell, it made her angry. If that hadn't happened, she would have just stayed back and watched. It may have been an accident, but Melinoe is not very forgiving. She takes it personally. That's just her character. It just happens that your deer just happened to run into a couple of deer that are not particularly friendly. ^^;; So, I'm sorry if we upset you.

My other deer, Amary, is much more friendly. Things probably would have been different if I had been playing her instead of Melinoe.

Nueva Paz
Just call me Paz.

Mel: I am not the one to

Mel: I am not the one to solve your problems. And I have no need for a servant.

Nueva Paz
Just call me Paz.
onyxsoulclaw's picture

Cheers for that everyone,

Cheers for that everyone, Enigima says he's sorry for disterbing the peace and is going to be more observant in the future, He also said no worries to everyone he's taken back his remark about not helping and is just glad to get things sorted. If ever he can help he will, all you have to do is ask.
Take care and happy galloping to all.

Can you help my dragon grow please.

o.O Can't we all just get

o.O Can't we all just get along? -runs away;laughs- this was HIGHLY entertaining! Thank you all for that! XD