Prisca's Bio

muesique's picture
Added a lot of stuff! :3

I am fine... on my own.
Or am I...?

--- Orca Antlers, Magpie Pelt, Magpie Mask --
Pictogram: The point of no return

Name: Prisca
(In-Game) Age: Fawn || Story-wise Age: Adult.
!! She will remain inactive or be played using Lorque's picto until she grows up. !!
Sexuality: Non-existant... for now.
Mate: "Dear god, no."

Mental Health:
30%
Physical Health:
99%

Understanding her behaviour

- Prisca will not roar. She hates drawing attention to herself.
- She won't let stags protect her. She will much rather protect herself.
- She is not afraid to fight.
- Prisca is a sceptical doe, and she needs time to open up. Especially if there's a stag interested. She is much friendlier towards other does.
- She thinks of herself as not very lovable and is grateful for every friend. Though it's not easy to befriend her...
- She will dance or goof on special occassions.
- When nuzzled by strangers, she will shake her head and go away. Only those that have been nuzzled by her are allowed to nuzzle her in return.
- She loves fawns, and loves playing with them, although only when they're alone. Their innocence is pure bliss to her.

The Story of Prisca

Once upon a time, a fragile little fawn was born into a herd far away from this forest.
This little fawn loved to play with other children, and running around. Once, she was told by her mother that most of these fawns around her were her silblings. It was when she realized that there were many more does than stags within the herd, and once stag seemed to be their leader.

For a long time, Prisca assumed this was the way it should be. Until she met... this one stag, whose name she refuses to remember.
He came from another territory, and they befriended eachother. At this time, Prisca was already a beautiful, grown-up doe.

This stag had been a real gentleman to her. He was loving, caring, and basically everything she could've wished for. One day, he promised her to always be there, and that she was the only one for him. Prisca was shocked, because it was unusual for a stag to say something like this. Immediately, she was filled with happiness and left her herd for this handsome one.

They lived together, without a herd, and soon she was excpecting a child from him. She felt that something was changing inside her... She was pregnant and filled with joy once again.
Both of them had a small spot within a forest, where they slept and lived. Her mate would protect her from other deer crossing their territory, and he'd often patrol it.

During one of his patrols, Prisca lost her child. She felt crushed and since she believed that everything had a reason... and that nothing happened out of nowhere... She wondered if there was something wrong in her life. So a few weeks later, after she'd gone through the worst shock, Prisca decided to follow her mate.

What she was about to find out changed her forever. Not only that her mate wasn't patrolling at all, he even strolled off. She kept following him, keeping enough distance, and discovered that he met with other does. A small herd, even, and they had fawns! She couldn't believe it... the one she loved had betrayed her, and hurt her more than anyone else in her life.

So she ran... ran from this old, wrecked life. Promising herself that she'd never fall for a stag again, that she had to confront all them with great mistrust.

And remember, this character is not me. She may act cold and unresponsive, but please don't get offended by this. If you want to avoid her, you're welcomed to do so. She probably won't follow your deer anyway.
Ayanel's picture

TRACKING! xDDDD

TRACKING!Exclaim xDDDD
Apparanza's picture

Poor thing D: /read

Poor thing D: /read history
Love the layout~!! <3

By Leuvr
Apparanza's picture

OMG you colored the sketch~!!

OMG you colored the sketch~!! 8D
She looks so pretty @u@

By Leuvr
Ayanel's picture

~faints at sight of sketch~

~faints at sight of sketch~ its sooo beautiful Q.Q xDDDDD
love it xDD
you get an A+++++ for that <3333
muesique's picture

Thanks you guys 8D YOU ARE

Thanks you guys 8D YOU ARE AWESOME.
OkamiLugia's picture

She's so cuuuute ^_^ and her

She's so cuuuute ^_^ and her ex wuzza deeeeeck
Must have more fun(?) thymes
Spyrre's picture

Poor dear. =/ And what a

Poor dear. =/
And what a beautiful bio. <3
*track*
onyxsoulclaw's picture

love the work so far keep it

love the work so far keep it up and happy galloping.
OkamiLugia's picture

Hmm I'm pretty sure that

Hmm I'm pretty sure that wasn't Prisca I was hanging out with just now but it had the same set! Anyway... Hello!