What is this place? (Oisín)

This place...is strange. I can't remember how I got here. There is a lot of magic, strange magic. And there are a lot of strange creatures. They look like deer. Only, some are odd colors, and some have weird faces. Almost...human-like?

They frightened me at first, especially the bigger ones. They still make me nervous.

And...I am one? I was shocked when I saw my reflection. Why does this feel so weird? If only I could remember something...something other than my name.

I do remember my name. It's Oisín. I don't know how or why that's all I remember.

And my legs feel strange. Especially one of the ones in back. Like something happened to it? But I don't know what. I have trouble walking, and especially running. I stumble and slide a lot, and I limp sometimes.

I'm so confused! I wish I knew where I am. I wish I could remember something! I don't know what's happening.

At least I managed to get close to one of those....creatures....deer... I'll just call them deer. He was blue. He was with a green one, that vanished. It surprised me when that green deer just disappeared in a puff of smoke! But the blue one didn't seem surprised at all. Instead, he looked sad. I didn't want him to be sad. So, I had to try not to be afraid, and I went over to him and sniffed him. He didn't look as dangerous as some of the others I saw before.

So, I walked with him, because it seemed almost as if he was asking me to follow. And I didn't want to get lost again, like earlier. So I went with him. And we drank from the stream.

I like that stone by the stream. And there were other ones that looked like it, only smaller, by something that looks like it used to be a building. But there were also a lot of stones shaped like crosses there, and I didn't like them. I don't know why, but they made me scared and sad and angry all at the same time. So I ran away from that place. And then I found those statues, that for some reason, made me feel...peaceful? I liked those statues. Anyway, that was before I met the blue deer.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Maybe things'll be better tomorrow...

-------------
(mentioned: Scape)
I'd like to mention that Oisín should have a bit of an accent, and would probably stutter when he's nervous...but it wouldn't make sense for him to actually write like that. So when he actually talks, it will be a bit different from the way he writes.
Pegasicorn's picture

I'm curious about what

I'm curious about what (who?) Oisín was before now. 8D
It did seem like he had a limp or trouble walking though. That's why Scape didn't go faster than a walk. I think he's already starting to get a bit protective of the little guy. Laughing out loud He was trying not to get too close to other deer after seeing how skittish Oisín was.

---
The Dragonfly Deer's Biography
Pega's Forest Philosophy: "Look for Friends. Let Love find you."
"If you don't like something, tolerate it."

Well, he was human, but he

Well, he was human, but he wasn't anyone special.

I could tell you more, but I feel like being mysterious.
Really I just thought it would be appropriate to reveal more as he remembers more. Even though there isn't anything really surprising or even very interesting. Unless I can think of more.

Actually, Scape could help him to become less skittish by helping him meet other deer.
-------------------------------------
Nueva Paz
Just call me Paz.
deer: Amary, Melinoe
Pegasicorn's picture

Heh, ok. Mysterious is fine.

Heh, ok. Mysterious is fine. XD

I was thinking that too, actually. Just being comfortable around Scape is a big step. And he seems to attract other deer sometimes, so..there you go. Laughing out loud Might not even need to try introducing. It might more be like him trying to reassure that it's alright.
That nameless deer picked quite a time to be messing with random emotes, including lowering its antlers, though. |D

---
The Dragonfly Deer's Biography
Pega's Forest Philosophy: "Look for Friends. Let Love find you."
"If you don't like something, tolerate it."

Oh, yeah, I forgot about

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. X3

-------------------------------------
Nueva Paz
Just call me Paz.
deer: Amary, Melinoe