The Biography of Shulgalaj

Shulgalaj's picture

The music is "Run of the mill" by Judas Priest.
The lyrics doesn't really fit with Shulgalaj, but the despairing
heartbroken feeling in it does fit very well with his personality.

Ashdrau
Enkou
Tinwë
Roscoe
Oio

What's more...

Shulgalaj has many nicknames, like "Dumbass" and "Shulga-luga", but his favourite is "Shulgie". He also loves flowers, butterflies and sunlight. And here are my other deer.

Shulgalaj jumping
By the pond
Human form
Human form
Fanart by Narina (Thankyou so much!)

Comics with my deer

A depressed young man was watching the snow falling outside the window. He had lost everything he owned,
and the big love of his life had turned him down. Nothing remains. He sigh. As the night slowly falls he decides
to take a walk, hoping to erase the cold darkness in his life with the cold darkness of the winter.

His breath is like a cloud and the chilly wind tries to steal his scarf. He wrappes the coat closer around himself
and makes a hopeless wish. "I wish life was simple." He gazes the stars and it feels like their blinking lights
answer him. It feels they answer: "Don't you think anything you wish will come true!"

He is getting numb and tired, but the snow is glistening in the darkness. For nothing but that beauty he keeps
on walking. "Nothing matters anymore," he whisper to the stars. As the winter freezes him to death he welcomes it.

...But...

As after many years asleep he open his eyes and get blinded by warm sunlight. He is lying flat on his stomach,
and it feels very uncomfortable. He blinks a few times and feels puzzled. "I am lying on grass. Grass?
But it's winter!" he thinks, and then he wonders why he thought it was winter. It is obviously summer;
the sun is warm and the grass is soft.

A tiny bluebell stands right before him. He reaches out to pick the pretty flower; he has always loved flowers,
but... "A HOOF!??" he shouts, or tries to shout, all that comes out of his mouth is some kind of "MOO"-like sound.
He rises and realize he has transformed into some kind of animal.

In a pond he watches himself like in a mirror. He is a deer, a blue, black and white deer. He is chocked.
But he does not understand why; he can't remember anything before the second he opened his eyes,
all he knows that he should be anything but a deer.

He slowly gets used to the life as a deer, in a forest which seems to be completely endless. He has tried to
get out of it, but it is impossible. And he is happy now. He does not remember, understand, or even care of
anything before the moment he opened his eyes. And he has got no name but "Shulgalaj",
which simply means "Forest animal".

8'C *teary eyes*

8'C *teary eyes*

Well guess what, you just

Well guess what, you just earned the "Roscoe's Friend Award" xD [[I'm putting you on my list of friends on his bio]]

Roscoe's Bio & Updates 8D
Snail's picture

(No subject)

<3 -track-
EternalWanderer's picture

Tracking, so I don't have to

Tracking, so I don't have to keep digging in the art request blog ;p

I'm sorry for spamming this bio, but have you already seen this?

Hello... I think I'll track

Hello...
I think I'll track this, he seems to have caught my attention.
-purrs-
Shulgalaj's picture

(No subject)

Smiling
EternalWanderer's picture

Jeez sorry for spamming

Jeez sorry for spamming again, but... but... -throws onto-