{ K A M A Y A }

Kamaya's picture

Edit - View
Recent Posts - Map - Personal Blog

Special Thanks

PhysicalHealthyMentalStableEmotional...
Currently...NoteI need to clean up her bio.UpdatesMinor edits for now. Added her Toyhouse page in the basics.

"..."

- 24th March, 2022 -

Kamaya's picture

TEST.

TEST.
Mary13's picture

Beautiful bio! Track. (I

Beautiful bio! Track.

(I need to draw her sometime soon..)
Avatar by me& signature courtesy by velveteensoldier <3
Kamaya's picture

Thank you.

Thank you. Smiling <3

(Oh yeees, one of my favourite TEF artists will draw my Kamaya, yaaaaaay!!!)
SapphireSkye's picture

Tracks! Love the colours!

Tracks! Love the colours! <3 <3 <3
Kamaya's picture

(No subject)

Smiling
Flyleaf's picture

Hello , Kamaya

Hello , Kamaya Smiling
Avatar @ Sluggs Siggy @ Amazegenalo
Bouncing Fly by Mary13
Kamaya's picture

Hihi, hello Flyleaf. Hope

Hihi, hello Flyleaf. Hope you're fine. Smiling
ShrinkingRose's picture

Oh, I got mentioned! Thank

Oh, I got mentioned! Thank you Smiling
And also thanks for spending time with me and L-5 today.
Kamaya's picture

I really had fun with you

I really had fun with you two. Smiling
I'll liked playing with you and I hope we'll meet each other again next time I'll connect. ^-^
Mary13's picture

Hi there, I didn't forget! (I

Hi there, I didn't forget! (I hope she is more red now and not pink, I don't know.. >_>)
Kamaya's picture

OH MY!!! So beautiful!!!

OH MY!!! Shocked
So beautiful!!! *^*
I love your style!
Thank you very much!!! Laughing out loud
I love it! ♥

(She still seems little pink but more red than the pixel you made and the legs must be darker and darker towards the hooves but I like these colors too, thank you again! ^-^)
Mary13's picture

Awwh, thank you! I'm always

Awwh, thank you! I'm always anxious to post these, I feel like I ruin everyone's characters but I'm really relieved if that's not the case. <3

( I can't escape the pink curse, dammit. xD I really need to get a new computer screen soon - and I'll remember the legs next time, I didn't know.)
Kamaya's picture

Don't be anxious, you really

Don't be anxious, you really make beautiful arts and works! Laughing out loud And I don't think you ruin everyone's characters! Eye

(Well, actually, when I compare your art with mine I realize that the colors in yours are lighter, it's red in your art not pink, it's the fact that it's lighter that makes this feeling.
ShrinkingRose's picture

Thanks for joining the party

Thanks for joining the party today, I appreciate your stay and that Mandel could sit by your side Smiling
Kamaya's picture

Don't thank me, it's normal,

Don't thank me, it's normal, Mandel is still a friend after all. And I love sit/stay with him. ♥

Late track. Hello there. :>

Late track.
Hello there. :>
Kamaya's picture

Hello! c:

Hello! c:
Chessur's picture

Hi there~! I'm tracking this

Hi there~! I'm tracking this <3~ (a little late though, I should have done this before uvuU)
Kamaya's picture

Thank you. c:

Thank you. c:
Asirraya's picture

*Tau leaves tracks here*

*Tau leaves tracks here*
Chessur's picture

[ Yo~! I came to have a

[ Yo~! I came to have a little RP with Kamaya, so... Yes! That's it C:~. You already know my circumstances so... Yes (?). Anyway, let's start! (I hope there's no writing mistake and you like it :'DUu) ]

It was nearly dawn and the sun was starting to rise in the sky, majestically as a king. With it, nocturnal animals were coming back to home and diurnal animals were just waking up. Tweets and croaks were appearing, squirrels, doves, frogs, butterflies... The forest was waking up.

In Eth's case, she was still asleep. She just didn't want to wake up yet because she was having a strange but nice dream. But it was something unavoidable. Though she was sleeping in the Old Oak, in any time the sunlight was going to reach her body and so it was. The sunlight started to caress her gently, and Eth could feel its warmth, so she had to open her eyes and lift her head. "Gosh... It's early, man, couldn't you stay behind the clouds? I just..." she looked up, narrowing her eyes. "Right, I'm talking with the sun... Anyway, even if I want a cloudy day, it won't hear me".

She got up and she stretched herself, yawning. "My god, what happened to my body?" she just realized she was all dirty for some unknown reason. Maybe she did something last night and she didn't remember, it usually happens. She had to clean herself, at least taking a shower, so she went to the pond and took a quick shower (plus she drank some water too). Her daily routine didn't change a lot because of this little problem, so she continued: Eth had to go to the ruin, so she went.

After some minutes, she finally arrived. The ruin was like always: the old gothic construction always was the same, maybe a little older or not. The graveyard, the big birdcage... "Ah, the birdcage..." Eth felt weird, she had to do what she came to do and leave quickly.
Kamaya's picture

@ Tau: Thank you. c: @

@ Tau: Thank you. c:

@ Chessur: Oh great! Laughing out loud
I like your writing, very good! Smiling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun was raising, did I stay awaken all th night? I couldn't have any sleep because of my nightmares again. This time, it wasn't caused by my demon. It was caused by "her". Or me. I didn't know exactly, I was confused. The birds started to sing, the forest was bathing in the sunshines.

I knew I had to drink and eat, but I wasn't neither thirsty nor hungry. The only thing I wanted to do is to be alone and think, but I already thought during the whole night. Perhaps I could go take a walk? Amika and Nutai were still sleeping against the severed trunk, I should wait they woke up before. But I needed to move, I needed to walk, so I slowly walked away towards the Ruins. I still needed to think, think about many things. My life, Marity, the Forest, my feelings and such... I didn't know what to do, I was confused. At least the fog wasn't there anymore so I won't become insane like the other day, I told myself. A robin flew to my antler. "Oh, haïya there!" I said, smiling.

As I was arrived at the Ruins, I saw a familiar silhouette. A ceravi. "Ethale?" I asked. I approached it a little closer and saw it was her, the red-orange-brownish fur with beautiful feathers and beautiful dark accessories. I waited she turned around before greeting her with a nuzzle. "Haï, Eth! How are you doing?"
Chessur's picture

[ Wuah, thank you ·*^*· I

[ Wuah, thank you ·*^*· I like your writing too <3~ Sorry if this one is a little short, I have to prepare myself to go to school x3 ]

The birdcage was something Eth didn't like, it brought some old memories she didn't want to remember... Caught, hopeless and alone, without someone by her side. "Is this some kind of plot or something? Pfft~". After thinking that, she started to walk stylishly with a smile full of proud: it was just a birdcage, it meant nothing. She wouldn't be afraid of it.

"Alright, let's see, where is it...?" she was just starting a task when suddenly her task was interrupted by a familiar voice. Yes, that acute and beautiful voice, it had to be. —Kamaya?— Eth turned around and there she was with her small size, red pelt and red flowers in her antlers, plus her beautiful mask. —Kama! Yes, it's me, haha~. Good to see you~!—. Eth greeted her with a hug and smiled kindly. She somehow liked being near the red doe, so now Eth felt more comfortable at the ruin. —All fine here, and you? What are you doing at the ruin?—.
Kamaya's picture

I didn't answer, I lowered my

I didn't answer, I lowered my head, staring at the floor, I wasn't fine actually. I was like empty, hollow inside. "I don't know... I just came to clear my mind. I like the company of the souls wandering here, at the Ruins." I looked at Ethale. "Did I interrupt something?" I asked, trying to look behind her.

You are probably wondering why I was in that state? For the simple reason that life wasn't as good and beautiful as I thought it would be after my journey. I learned many things, I fought many creatures and struggled against my demon and many dark things that was overhelming me. Did I do all of these for nothing? Looked like it was. Or something darker was still remaining. Something I forgot, something which was asleep all of this time since my arrival at the Forest. Many things happened to me without me understanding. I prayed the Gods every day and every night, seeking for help. My friends? Naï, they couldn't help me, they couldn't understand, they would be powerless...and in danger.
Chessur's picture

"Hmm? What's up with that

"Hmm? What's up with that suddenly silent?" that thought were wandering in Eth's mind when the red doe didn't answer her question. But she couldn't do anything about it, so she waited paciently. "Oh, that reaction... Something is wrong, right?" Eth knew her suspicions were correct when she heard that answer. Kamaya wasn't right at all...

—Oooh, I see...~—. There was an awkward silence. Eth didn't want to touch a delicate theme. —Then those guys don't like me then, I don't see souls wandering around. Maybe I'm freaking them out?—. "What a stupid thing I just said~". Really, souls afraid of a living being? That was just ridiculous... "But hey, no one knows, right?" what a pretty conclusion she reached.

—Oh, no, you didn't, I was just wandering around~ I really like this ruin—. "Don't know why though". Eth moved to the side, so Kamaya could see what was behind her (there was the graveyard... Nothing exciting, for real). But, leaving that on a side, Eth was still worried about Kama. She noticed the red doe had been outside for some days, she didn't know exactly how many days though. —Hey, Kama... There IS something bothering you, right? ... Do you want to talk about it...? It's because of him?
Kamaya's picture

I laughed a little when

I laughed a little when Ethale talked about the souls, it was funny to hear.

"Of him? Oh, naï. It's about her... But I don't want to talk about her." I said when the female ceravi asked me about what was wrong. "It's not that I don't trust you but... I just fear to put you in danger if I tell you everything." My voice became a bit trembling. "The problem is... I can't fight her alone, I am so helpless. I don't want to my friends in danger, I would blame myself if something bad happens to you all." Shut up! I told myself as I realized that more I said, more I was about to crack.

Come on, dear. Tell her everything, you can't remain like that. The voice of Rosemary was soft. She was right, I had to tell someone everything. And Ethale was the creature I trusted the most.

"Listen, I..." I began to crack and to cry. "I am tired of these and I need help! She won't let me alone, she tries to kill me, she... Please help me! I can't take it anymore! I am so tired of fighting each day something more powerful than me. Please, I need help..." My voice changed from a whisper to a scream and from a scream to a whiper. I cried in Ethale's fore legs. "I'm becoming crazy..."
Chessur's picture

When Kamaya laughed, Eth

When Kamaya laughed, Eth looked at her a little surprised and thought "Kama laughed! Yaï~!" as she was starting to smile after laughing too. The human faced doe could still laugh, that was a good sign, at least for Eth.

—It's about... "Her"? that reply to Kamaya's answer wasn't exactly an affirmation, but neither a question. Eth didn't know exactly who she meant, but also didn't want to ask because of Kamaya. The ceravi waited to Kamaya and listened carefully and in silent, trying to hide her worried face. Kamaya was going to break, she had cracks already.

—I know sweetie, I know you're not like that— Eth said with a calm and soft voice. When a new silent appeared, Eth thought Kamaya was going to break in a thousand pieces in any moment, it could be just right now... And so it was. The red doe began to cry and say a lot of things Eth couldn't process in the moment. It's true that Kamaya showed signs that she wasn't alright, so the reddish ceravi suspected there was something wrong... But she didn't expect this.

Eth immediately hugged Kamaya tightly and started to caress her slowly with the snout. She didn't know how to react. —You're not, Kama, you're not crazy. I don't know what can I do to help you but only comfort you by now...— "Oh darling... You've been suffering all this time alone... Why didn't you tell somebody about this? I know you don't want to hurt anybody but... You had to tell someone".
—Kama... You're not crazy. You're just a small living being fighting against some big unknown thing! You couldn't make it alone. But now you should cry sweetie, you deserve it.— Eth smiled. She was glad Kamaya told her this, because it was something very, very important.

—Hey, do you want to go to the pond, wash your face and drink some water? It'll make you feel better, I think

Track - Very cute Bio and the

Track -
Very cute Bio and the character :> ♥
Kamaya's picture

Oh, thank you, maybe you

Oh, thank you, maybe you could draw her one day. Eye
Kamaya's picture

I stopped crying. "Yaï...

I stopped crying. "Yaï... Yaï..." I slowly stood up and went towards the Pond.

(Sorry, wasn't inspire this time, but go on.)
Chessur's picture

[ Don't worry about it, I

[ Don't worry about it, I have those falls of inspiration often so x3~ ]

Eth smiled and started to follow Kamaya with a kind smile. But her real face was another one. What can she do for her friend? She doesn't have any... "Special" powers, at least for now, so her posibilities were limited. Eth's pride was against this idea, but... She needed help. Kamaya needed help. But it had to be someone the red doe and the female ceravi could trust, and obviously someone who had power. That was, literally, a little hard task for Eth, because she was pretty new in the forest, so... Yep, that's it.

"Someone who I know and I can trust... Hmmm~" as she was thinking that, both arrived to the lake. Eth, a few minutes before meeting Kamaya, was here, so she didn't have much to do. She just drank some water and waited for Kamaya. —You alright, Kama~?

Tracking

Tracking Eye
Kamaya's picture

When we arrived, I put my

When we arrived, I put my head in the water for a second. But while I was doing this, eyes closed, I saw her picture in my head. She was stalking me since the event with the fog, just like Kkapa did. Her creepy smile turned my blood to ice.

I then came back to Ethale, the female ceravi asked me if I was alright. "Do not worry, I said. I'm just tired..." I began to walk towards the Playground, not paying attention to if she was following me or not. Why all of this is happening to me? What have I done? Was it my "curse"? I didn't know what to think in fact. I had answerless questions running through my mind.
Chessur's picture

—You sure?— Eth asked. Kamaya

—You sure?— Eth asked. Kamaya was acting a little strange a few moments ago. —Maybe we can just stay somewhere and relax for a while, Kama. If you're tired you should rest—. Even if Kamaya didn't want Eth's presence around, she started following her... Just to make sure she was really alright. Yup, that's it.

Ethale just keep walking behind the red doe, following her. She didn't know what to do. She felt like some days ago: if she did something wrong, she felt Kamaya would crack in a thousand pieces. Eth was afraid of saying or doing something that could hurt her friend. "Gosh, if I only I were powerful... I could help you easily..."

Suddenly, Eth saw some little fawns aproaching to Kamaya and her. Eth wasn't really that good with children, so she quickly began to walk next to the red doe. —Look Kama~! Two little cute fawns! They're funny, hahaha~—. Eth laughed quietly, just waiting for a response.
Kamaya's picture

I didn't answer. I became

I didn't answer. I became silent. Then, when I saw the fawns, I smiled and watched them. One of them gave me a poppy, the other one gave shyly a poppy to Ethale too. I kissed their cheek to thank them both. The two children smiled and went away, hopping of joy. I smiled to the female ceravi to express her my amusement and resumed my walk.

When we arrived at the playground, a fog was coming up. I felt uncomfortable but jumped on the biggest rock, looking everywhere around me. I hope she won't come...
Mozdog's picture

I think I should start

I think I should start tracking this now! xD

"*hugs*"
Kamaya's picture

X3 Oh! *Kamaga hugs you too!

X3

Oh! *Kamaga hugs you too! ♥*
Chessur's picture

"Better stay quiet and say

"Better stay quiet and say nothing~" thought and so she did: she just stayed quiet, watching the red doe to see any reaction. And there it come again, that beautiful smile of her! Finally some warm colours came to Kama's face. Even if it was for a while, it was better for Kamaya to enjoy this moment~.

When the little fawns approached and one of them gave Eth a poppy, she just smiled and said —Thank you cutie pies~ They're really beautiful poppies—. When the children went away happily, the Ceravi took a closer look to her flower. "Yes... It's red like never". Eth felt uncomfortable again, but when she saw Kama's smiling face, she smiled too and resumed her walk.

"And this fog? What's up?" it wasn't that strange, but yes Kama's actions. —The playground~!— Eth said cheerfully. —Kama, let's play something! Like... I don't know, have some ideas?— she suggested.
Kamaya's picture

"Play....play something? I-I

"Play....play something? I-I do not want to..." I said, trembling. She is here, right here... She will not leave me alone." I felt so insane at the time. I came against Ethale to get a protection. I could here her laugh in my head and around me.

As I began to cry, I rolled into a ball besides my ceravi friend. I was scared and did not know what to do. I could feel pain in my head and in my legs, I could not walk anymore. "Please, do no let her kill me..." I kept crying, eyes closed. But she was there, I could sense her. This picture of her evil smile. Her eyes were the same of a murderer and of an insane doe.

Chizzune's picture

daughter track

daughter track <3
Chessur's picture

"Wait, something is..." Eth

"Wait, something is..." Eth could feel it. Something was just not fine. —Kama, it's okay, we won't play anything. Come here, near m-...—It wasn't even necessary to ask for it: Kamaya was already by Eth's side, shaking in fear... Because of something or someone who she didn't even know existed."She? Who's she? I'll demand some explanations later! ... I think, maybe not, yeah..."

—Kama, it's alright, I'm here with you. She won't do anything, please calm down...— But she wasn't. Suddenly, Eth shouted Kamaya's name.
—Woman, you need to keep calm! If you let the fear control you, you can't defeat her! Cool your head and try to calm yourself down— The ceravi hugged the red doe tightly, trying to comfort her, and started to talk again with a softer and quieter voice. —Kama, you're really, really, reeeeeeally very strong, I know you can do it. Don't let her beat you, I'm here with you.
Kamaya's picture

I was surprised by Ethale's

I was surprised by Ethale's reaction but soon I calmed myself and stopped crying. My eyes were still closed and I stayed in my ceravi friend's arms. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. The fog made the place spooky but I could not see her.

"I am sorry, Ethale..." I whispered.
Chessur's picture

With worried eyes Eth just

With worried eyes Eth just waited, always hugging Kamaya and caressing her softly. Slowly, little by little, the red doe started to calm herself down and clear her mind. When she finally talked again, Eth smiled after releasing a sigh of relief. —Don't worry sweetie, I'm glad you are a little better now. See? You are alright.— An awkward silence invaded the place, only the sounds of the forest were there. They were pretty calming and beautiful.

—Hey, do you want to stay here or go somewhere else? I really don't like this thick fog.—
CursedSoul101's picture

Hello Kamaya! Umm I just

Hello Kamaya! Umm I just wanted to ask can I add you on skype or maybe if we can be friend or gaming/rp-ing buddies ! Laughing out loud
Kamaya's picture

Oh, I forgot to the reply to

Oh, I forgot to the reply to the RP on her bio.

Yaï, CursedSoul, we can try that. ^-^
CursedSoul101's picture

What is your skype

What is your skype username,and when are you going to be online? Smiling I would really like to get to know you and your character Kamaya looks very interesting!
Mozdog's picture

She has been offline for a

She has been offline for a long time now and we don't know when she is coming back. But she has a busy life right now, there's nothing to do about it...
Chromai's picture

How is it possible This looks

How is it possible
This looks so beautiful Kamaya ^^ what do I do wrong with my code? xD
Kamaya's picture

Thank you all. Sorry for my

Thank you all. Sorry for my absence, I will try to be there as much as I can.

@ CursedSoul101: Find my Skype on my personal blog (click on Mini Kamaya in my signature).
Huskylove's picture

salut

salut