Amika & Tokiri

Kamaya's picture
A:P100% - A:M99% - A:E100% - T:P100% - T:M100% - T:E100%
-18/04/2016-
Now that Kamaya was living with her stupid mate in his den, Amika thought she could find a den for her as well. Nutai did not really agree but he could not do much about that. If the female wanted to live on her own with Tokiri, why not? Although her brother was worried. She did not seem 'stable enough' to live without someone's help. Of course she was!

Both rested between the Old Oak and the Ruins, in a flower patch. Tokiri went to wander throughout the Forest until he spotted an odd thing under a tree. Found out it was an egg. A big one. He decided to lay down on the top, trying to cover it like a female would do. Called Amika who joined them but was not interested so she just sat against the tree and watched.

Later, went to the Ruins in the Bird Cage but was drawn by a fawn's scent and Tokiri. A flower fawn? Amika could not resist but unfortunately, Rose was there. And Hydra later. Tried to eat the fawn while they were all asleep but failed multple times as Rose and Hydra kept waking up. Tokiri even warned them while she approached.
Ended up having a dispute and Amika went to De Drinkplaats while the crow stayed.

Name: Amika (means “friendship” in maritin)
Pictogram: Amika8
Species: Maritic Wolf.
Birth date: 20/10/1999
Birth place: Marity.
Size: A little taller than #23
Diet: Omnivorous, she eats some fruits and vegetables sometimes but she loves meat.
Scent: Blood and decay (become strong when angry), rain.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Favourite Forest Spots: The Ruins and the Old Oak.
Home:
Voice: Reiko Naoe (Japanese)
Color: Gold, of course.
Inforest Set: Magpie mask X Magpie Feathers X Fan pelt X Mini.

Name: Tokiri (Given by Amika)
Pictogram: IkoFeathers
Species: Long-tailed crow
Birthdate: Unknown
Birth place: Unknown
Size: Average-sized crow | Slightly larger than #22
Diet: Omnivorous, eats small preys such as mice, squirrels but also seeds, fruits and such.
Scent: Decay, rain and dark woods.
Orientation: Undefined
Favourite Forest Spots: The Ruins and De Drinkplaats
Home:
Voice: Natan
Color: Black
Inforest Sets:
Normal: Crow.
Guardian Form: Magpie mask - Swan antlers - Dark Real Deer/Magpie pelt.
Alternative Guardian Form: Magpie mask - Magpie feathers - Secretary Bird pelt.

If Tokiri cannot speak our languages, he however can communicate with Amika. Often telepathically than by croaking like crows usually do. As surprising as it is, Amika can understand his language as well as Nutai and Kamaya. Surely because her family is somehow related to ravens. Tokiri considers Amika as his mistress and bestest friend, always feel safe near her. They both share a very stong bond, making them bossom buddies. If one is there, the other is nearby, rarely the opposite. Of course, they do not always agree with each other but they always find a way to solve the problem together.

ugly? you told me this wus

ugly? you told me this wus ugly! this is better computer art than i could do. mine would turn out like a p-k doodle. i think its awsome! i am more of a paper and pin person. i suck at computer art.

ugly? you told me this wus

ugly? you told me this wus ugly! this is better computer art than i could do. mine would turn out like a p-k doodle. i think its awsome! i am more of a paper and pin person. i suck at computer art.
Kamaya's picture

Actually, I drew this on

Actually, I drew this on paper first (I even put a link below the art fir the ones who want to see it), I just colorized it and made the shading/lighting and background on computer.
But thank you, this comment made me smile, which is what I needed because I'm very sick those last days, that's why I didn't post anything during two or three days. I was so weak and tired, but now I feel a little better. Smiling
Mary13's picture

HOLY GOODNESS! That drawing

HOLY GOODNESS!

That drawing is so amazing! I don't know what you were talking about, you have great talent.
Avatar by me& signature courtesy by velveteensoldier <3
Kamaya's picture

Well, thank you.

Well, thank you. Smiling<3
Kamaya's picture

Here! Much better with CSS

Here! Much better with CSS codes, isn't it?
Kamaya's picture

Finally created an account

Finally created an account for her.
Chessur's picture

Track~

Track~
Kamaya's picture

Thank you again. X3

Thank you again. X3