.:|For all those who sat with Lilly today...|:.

EternalWanderer's picture

...thank you. I know she didn't greet any of you, but I wanted to let you know I noticed many of you sitting with her, specially Donut (aka Monocle) and SS.
I was playing her OOC; I'm quite ill and busy today. Nothing serious, but I really appreciated your company, even I didn't reply.

More versions undercut.

Lazy outlines, and no background, forgive me (:D I kept losing focus due to a slight fever.

Drawn with a mouse in Photoshop CS4. VERY referenced :'D

Based on this screenshot.

Innocent little bump :3

Innocent little bump :3
Flyleaf's picture

I hope you will be alright

I hope you will be alright soon Eye and beautiful Edits Exclaim
Really like how the picto is lighten up Eye
Avatar @ Sluggs Siggy @ Amazegenalo
Bouncing Fly by Mary13

Thanks :D It's nothing serious at all. I just wanted to apologize everyone for not answering all their RPs and for leaving Lilly sleeping in the forest all the day... But I was lazy so~

[e]: Also, these aren't edits (:D I drew them from the core, but referenced every 3 seconds lol

Omg :'D I love this picture

Omg :'D

I love this picture so much :'o
And yeah, Donut loves hanging whit Lilly becouse she allway have fun whit her ^,^<333333

aigfailöufbgaöiofn

Glad you like it :'D thanks

Glad you like it :'D thanks for sitting with Lilly long after you knew you'd have no results. I was quite busy :)

Feel free to use this for... anything. Painting inside the lines, siggi, Donut fanart or whatever :D

(No subject)

<33

B'aww, thanks for using it

B'aww, thanks for using it :'D

Maybe you should link the siggi to Donut's biography, so more people will know about it!

hehe, no problemo ^^

hehe, no problemo ^^
SS's picture

@EternalWanderer: Hey. I am

@EternalWanderer:

Hey. I am SS Orange doe. I just see a picture of my deer. Sorry, had just understood nothing. Sorry that I was mad at you. Because there is a friend of mine, my doe him / she loved. I do not know if it's a deer or a doe. It confuses me.

Nice site. My English is really bad. I do not speak English.

Heey SS, I just wanted to

Heey SS,
I just wanted to talk to u about one thing, and i think you mean that u was angry at my deer Donut right?

And ''that doe'' is a good friend of mine to. I'll hope that we can be friend again, if u wan't to btw.

SS, the little doe with orca

SS, the little doe with orca mask is my Lilly, she enjoys your deer's company. I couldn't help noticing that your deer and Donut (the white doe) and Zayo (her mate) have been having some fights, but it's 3linmaya and Calypso you should talk to, they are the players Smiling

Oh and about today, sorry about that I thought you had the new version, that allows you to cast spells on minis Sticking out tongue