.:|Sketch of Quad&DeadlyTrio for Quadraptor|:.

EternalWanderer's picture
IT'S A CONSPIRACY. MY SCANNER AND IMAGESHACK ARE COOPERATING TO TURN MY SKETCHES INTO CRAP D8((

9/10/10

I could have finished it the day I started if I had the right inspiration. I'm sorry.
Basically the only things I did were improve Quad's antlers, the quotes and the little guy hanging from his head, and my siggi. Added Nekky and Iuggy in first picture, and in the second Quad's antlers being melted by the infection plus a lazy shading in Photoshop CS4.

17/9/10

Here
Ah well, anyway, after half hour of facedesking for choosing which theme to pick, I decided to do both )8D This is just like... the first 15 minutes of the thing... It's obviously just a rough sketch from someone was to lazy to download the Advanced Uploader blahblah! And .gif format made my calligraphy even worse than normal!!

I wouldn't have posted this pointless thingy if I didn't feel guilty for taking so long with all my art requests&trades Twisted I just can't find the right inspiration in school, and in the weekends I'm too lazy...

...depressed bump ._.

...depressed bump ._.
Katara00176's picture

1º 2º O_O 3º ´´he has a

Laughing out loud
2º O_O
3º ´´he has a strange mind...´´
xD

Just follow me!

Am confuzzed ?o.O?

Am confuzzed ?o.O?
trigger_mortis's picture

I love how Quad looks in the

I love how Quad looks in the friendly picture! That pose and expression are fabulous!

Thank-yew :D I thought about

Thank-yew :D I thought about that when I saw in his bio that one of his hobbies was rofl-glitching, so I thought I could make Nekumbra tickling him, Iau laying near him, and the green dragon (I fail at names) hanging from his antlers, which are big enough for that xD
quadraptor's picture

Yeah sorry about the names,

Yeah sorry about the names, one of my friends came up with naming the stoat a latin name, and since then I kept the theme for the dragon and the spider deer.

And this is outstanding! Don't worry about the time, take all the time you need for it!!

I'm surprised to see both of them up there too. Would you like another story since you're doing both for me? I wouldn't mind getting something else written for you, maybe try my hand at poetry since I haven't done any in a while.

I'm glad you're liking it so

I'm glad you're liking it so far, and I like their names, just can't memorize them at all, hah! I've answered to the rest in your Art Requests blog.
ocean's picture

I really like this.

I really like this. o:
Especially how it's set up, and the quote.
And Quad look adorable in the first part. <3

Thank-yew! :D Still I think

Thank-yew! :D Still I think this format made it look so messy (random pixels and gradients everywheeere~) and ruined my hand writing.

I meant to make the first scene really cute! That might be highlighted when I draw Nekumbra tickling Quaddy xD and a sleeping Iaug! (because she looks nicer sleeping)
quadraptor's picture

You can abbreviate their

You can abbreviate their names if you'd like, I do that all the time:

Iug, Ani, Nek

Eye

Scanned latest version.

Scanned latest version. Mostly because I'm not very into the perspective of returning to the school books ._. I didn't do much either. And Nekumbra only had 3 legs, and quite too flirty around Quaddy. Oh my. Is that a butterfly on Iugul's ear?

My art is messed.
quadraptor's picture

Don't worry about it, it

Don't worry about it, it looks great regardless. Don't worry about the little nitpicky things, it's not a big deal.

*nodnodnod* Very nice too, I'm thinking about writing a 'worst case scenario' story where the Deadly Trio really does defeat Quad. Smiling