Anaïs' Art Blog

Kamaya's picture

Anaïs' Art Blog

Welcome to my art blog!
This is where all of my TEF-related art goes.
You can also go to my deviantArt if you wish to see more.

I prefer drawing traditional art as I do not have a tablet currently. The only one we have has no direct screen on it which is awful when you are used to see your pencil and your drawing at the same time. It is hard to draw precisely when you cannot see your pencil and you constantly have to look at your computer screen to see what you are drawing.
However, I do sometimes draw digital art to try to improve in it.

My favourite kind of art is portraits, it is my speciality.
However, I can draw full-bodies and even full-bodies with background! But it takes more time and requires more inspiration and motivation.

I also make speedpaints. Unfortunately, I have technical issues so the two ones I made are not complete or have issues. Yet I will fix them and make more speedpaints in the future!

My main muse is music. It makes me imagine a lot of things! Like art, movies, animations... It is really a part of my life.
My other muses are the others' art, video games, pictures of landscapes or of places, bonds between people or characters. Often watching speedpaints or streams give me the willing to draw.

Like for most of the things I have learnt throughout my life, I am a self-taught girl in the domain of art. I learn by myself, sometimes by observing other people drawing or by observing their drawings directly. It is rare these days, but I occasionally copy a picture or an art to improve and memorize the movements and shapes of a character, person or other.

Art is my life, but also literature! I love writing stories. Sometimes I even mix up both art and literature to create illustrated stories. It also happens that I put one or several musics or ambiances to stick with them.

I am planning on puting my stories here as well.

My favourite color is yellow-gold. I like the most all colors and shades between red and yellow (including orange and brown). Other colors I like are blue, green, white and black.
Otherwise, I do not mind the other colors.
The only color I hate is fuchsia pink.

tracking! loving the one of

tracking! loving the one of Thais and Amika!
Kamaya's picture

Thank you very much! c:

Thank you very much! c:
ShrinkingRose's picture

Thank you once again

Thank you once again Smiling
Kamaya's picture

Don't mention it, drawing

Don't mention it, drawing Mandel was a real pleasure! And I'm glad you like it. Smiling
LooksForDoves's picture

Lovely to see more

Lovely to see more traditional art around. Track! Smiling

Kamaya's picture

Yes, thank you for the track,

Yes, thank you for the track, Doves. c:

Added two more arts.
Chessur's picture

TRACKING THIS! You know, I

TRACKING THIS!
You know, I love your art *O* Draw more please <3
Kamaya's picture

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU! Laughing out loud
Kamaya's picture

Added new arts I made during

Added new arts I made during my trip!
Asirraya's picture

Hiirni and Tau run together!

Hiirni and Tau run together! : D It looks like they spend a good time together. Their faces are full of happiness. Cool picture, I really like it Smiling Thank you!
Of course, also other drawings are so nice!
Kamaya's picture

Oh, thank you! I'm glad you

Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like it! Laughing out loud