Moved: xx
OrinocoFlow's picture

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You do not have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body.
~ C.S. Lewis
Honeyfur's picture

*butt scoots*

*butt scoots*

Omonononomnomnomnom ♥

Omonononomnomnomnom

BADABING

BADABING
Silverfang's picture

Retrack!

Retrack!

@Oreo. Eeeeee

@Oreo. Eeeeee <3

@Honers. e_e ♥

@Keekster. NO EATING MY BLOGS BRO. DON'T BE A BARREL.

@Torn. BADABOOM.

@Silver. Thank you ;u; <333
Waning-Sun's picture

Re-Stalk.

Re-Stalk.
Avatar by Meadow. Siggy © Shey & Squeegie

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BARREL? ..../rips up bio.. >BI

@Waning. Thanks for the

@Waning. Thanks for the stalk :'D

@Barrel. YOU MAD BRO? OOOO I THINK YOU MAD BRO.

TO FAR.. YOU WENT TO FAR!

TO FAR.. YOU WENT TO FAR! WHAT WOULD PEWDIEPIE SAY? BULLYING A FELLOW BRO?
wingeddeer's picture

-smothers-

-smothers-

@Keekster. HATERS GONNA

@Keekster. HATERS GONNA HATE.

@Allie. LKSJDFLSDKJFLSDFKJ YOU ♥

That's it, I'M TELLING SANTA

That's it, I'M TELLING SANTA TO PUT YOUR NAUGHTY BUM ON HIS LIST. You scared bro? I can see you shaking.

trackity

trackity
ChocolateTabbyKat's picture

Track track. Oh I miss this

Track track.
Oh I miss this game, Anil missed you too. I've just been so busy. ;-;

BOOP. BOOPING YOUR

BOOP.

BOOPING YOUR NOSE.

BOOPBOOP.

/track

~Re-Tracking~

~Re-Tracking~

@Keekster. OH YEAH I'M SCARED

@Keekster. OH YEAH I'M SCARED NOW.

@Rina. Thank you <3

@Choco. D'aww, Allison would love to see little Anil again ♥

@Dogtag. Thank you chica <3 :'D

@GlitterSkull. Thank you <3
OrinocoFlow's picture

*clings* I miss chattin with

*clings* I miss chattin with chuuuuuuuu
~ C.S. Lewis

Ditto, mi chica &hearts;

Ditto, mi chica ♥ Things are just so hectic lately, they'll calm down come summer...I hope at least. As soon as we move from this house I'm sure I'll be much more active on here again <3
OrinocoFlow's picture

YAY *hugglegwomp*

YAY *hugglegwomp*
~ C.S. Lewis

&hearts; One things for sure

♥ One things for sure is that I don't want to totally leave this place. It's been such a huge comfort for so long there's no way I could just turn my back on it.
OrinocoFlow's picture

Same here, even if I stopped

Same here, even if I stopped rping I'd still come here to do art and just play around.
~ C.S. Lewis

Youuuu must go on MSN ;(

Youuuu must go on MSN ;( ♥
Poppyflower's picture

nomnomnomnom tastes like

nomnomnomnom tastes like popcorn :3
~Poppy~
Profile picture by ahimsa ♥

Pixel Wis by squeegie~

No nomming on my blogs, bro

No nomming on my blogs, bro B|
Poppyflower's picture

Fine. GUESS I`LL JUST HAVE

Fine.

GUESS I`LL JUST HAVE TO USE A SPOON THEN EH
~Poppy~
Profile picture by ahimsa ♥

Pixel Wis by squeegie~

That's better c;

That's better c;

Retrack!

Retrack!

Just gonna.. stuff my face in

Just gonna.. stuff my face in here kaythax♥
OrinocoFlow's picture

A dark brown stag made his

A dark brown stag made his way through the thick brush. A scent, a very familiar once caught his attention and he wanted to find it's source. It was then he came across his self proclaimed sister. Something seemed different but his heart soared at the sight of her. "Allison" he spoke softly as he took a step forward slowly.

--

he is slightly bigger than a normal white tail deer and has a deer face :3
all grown up too
~ C.S. Lewis

@acer. Thanks bby

@acer. Thanks bby<3

@kiki. -cough- BARREL -cough- ♥

@Oreo. {RP WOOT. Do you think Alli would be able to recognize him? Blargh.}
The Flower Doe had been sitting alone underneath an oak tree not too far from the pond, watching over the water. Being near the pond always calmed her, or around any source of water. She always felt calmed by it.
Her head turned as a familiar voice and scent met her, but was intially frightened by the sight of a male. Ears pinned forward, the familiar scent told her not to be afraid but she couldn't fight back instincts.
"Wha.. What?" She asked timidly, slowly standing up onto her feet.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He backed up and lowered

He backed up and lowered himself into a submissive position as she seemed scared."You..you probably do not remember me as I have changed much but..it it's me Allison..Vesas"he said with a timid smile.
~ C.S. Lewis

Allison's head jumped

Allison's head jumped slightly at the name. Just like that, everything clicked in her mind. It was no wonder the scent was so familiar and linked so directly with that name.
"Vesas!" she exclaimed, kicking up her front legs slightly as she galloped the few steps between them and barreled into her brother figure. "You're.. you're still around too. It is.. so amazing to see you." she spoke hastily, her voice shaking as if she were close to tears.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He wrapped his head around

He wrapped his head around her neck and smiled,"Yeah I'm still here. I was trapped in another world with my new mate. We couldn't find the entrance but we're back. My mate tends to wander though."he laughed as he began to lovingly groom her neck hoping to show her just how much he missed his sister as well. Besides Keshadei , Allison was the closest and most loved doe in his life.
~ C.S. Lewis

Allison twitched at the

Allison twitched at the sudden affection, it had been a long while since she had felt a loving touch. She was so used to her human family still. But after a moment, a small purr began to form in her chest as it always did when she was given attention.

Allison's brown eyes flicked up to look at her brother, a million questions bouncing around in her mind. She knew he had once gotten stuck in another world before, when he first left, but now again? And a new mate? It appeared she wasn't the only one who had a lot going on in her life at her absence.

"New mate?" she asked first, tilting her head. "So I take it something did happen between you and your old mate after all. Care to fill your sister in?" Allison remembered Vesas once coming to her when he felt troubled about his mate and he wasn't sure what to do, yet she never found out what happened between the two before she was taken from the Forest.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He felt pain but hid it well.

He felt pain but hid it well. He then motioned to sit and snuggled up to the doe after they were comfortable. "Well...I hurt our son Noa...and I have no idea where he is now, I have not seen him in the forest for ages. As for Quadda..she.."he froze a moment,"I couldn't be with her anymore and told her so. She was still my friend but my love I once had had faded. After that she vanished and I can only assume the worst. I then died from sadness but the gods brought me back and I grew once again. It was during that time I met Keshadei. She is quite lovely and very much like myself" he said with a soft smile. "We were playing one day and stumbled into a portal where we were stuck as deer for quite a while. Only to return recently. She roams a lot however so I have not seen her much"he said shifting then sighed. "I worried about you though. As I had not seen you for a long time"he said looking at her with his jade green eyes.
~ C.S. Lewis

The Flower Doe was quickly

The Flower Doe was quickly filled with sympathy for her brother, she had no idea so much had gone on. Here she was thinking only of herself when other deer's worlds were crashing around them as well.. though, thankfully, Vesas seemed to be doing better now. She could only hope for the best, right? And also not leave again.. though, of course, that was never her choice to have left in the first place.

Allison slowly nodded, taking in her brother's words and let out a slow sigh. "I'm.. so sorry you had to go through that, Vesas. It isn't fair to deer you like you to have to feel pain like that...it isn't right." She shifted in his cuddle form partially, feeling a bit guilty she wasn't here when he needed companions the most. "I wish I could've been here to help. I really wish I could have," she whispered quietly, more to herself than to her brother.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He wrapped his head around

He wrapped his head around her and nuzzled softly being sure to not hit her with his antlers. "Its alright Allison, you're here now and I'm alright"he said giving her a lick on her cheek. "What about you...what happened with you?"he said wanting to know why she seemed so distant in her eyes. It was a look that scared him and after all he'd lost he didn't want to lose her , not again.
~ C.S. Lewis

The Flower Doe let out a

The Flower Doe let out a content sigh being coddled by her brother; she couldn't help it. It had been so long since she'd felt such affections she couldn't help but bask in the attention. It felt so...different. And nice. She was extremely grateful for her brother being here for her.

Allison flinched just at the mention of what happened to her. Just at the thought of what happened.. Olivia's eyes.. Max's scent.. it was all too much for her to bare. It took her forever just to return to the Forest knowing they knew where it was now and she never wanted to risk the chance of running into them; despite if she was being selfish to keep herself away. She didn't want her loved ones to get involved with everything that was going on either with her human family, so she always thought it would be better to just stay away from the Forest. On a whim, though, she did return. And although she is always feeling worried by the constant nagging thought that her human family would find her once more, she did feel more at peace here than any other place.

"I... I don't know how but... " she froze while she spoke, ears flicking backwards and her eyes widening. Her breathing was already quickened just by the thought and flinched closer to her brother.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He felt guilty instantly and

He felt guilty instantly and wrapped his head around her neck."I'm sorry Alli...never mind forget I asked"he said softly and nuzzled her , his ears nearly flat as he tried to bring the small doe comfort.
~ C.S. Lewis

The Flower Doe's whole body

The Flower Doe's whole body was shivering now, ears pinned to her head and eyes closed. It was just a few words that could send her into this state now.. she was like a helpless little fawn. Of course, she was always like a helpless fawn, but now she actually couldn't do anything. She felt numb and completely distant from Vesas.

"N-no, I wish I could tell you.." She swallowed, feeling guilty for not being able to tell him what happened when he had told her so much. It just seemed no matter how far she was from her history it always caught up with her. Always.
OrinocoFlow's picture

He felt horrible, like trash.

He felt horrible, like trash. He curled himself about her, holding her in a protective ball so she wouldn't feel as if she would fall apart. His grip was strong and he made sure she felt safe. "You don't have to. Not till you are ready Allison"he said in a soothing tone. "Please forgive me for bringing up such pain"he said, his own body shaking from the emotion that threatened to explode.
~ C.S. Lewis

Allison sat stiff in Vesas's

Allison sat stiff in Vesas's grip, not knowing how to react towards his words. She didn't remember deer being so selfless, not even her closer friends. She honestly didn't know how to react. On a whim, the doe struggled out of the buck's grasp, wiggling free and onto her hoofs.. she felt much too claustrophobic. Her body was still obviously shivering but she shook her pelt, as if trying to wake herself up. She blinked, looking back at Vesas. "D-don't be sorry for anything," she finally stuttered, looking away for a moment. It felt weird talking to other beings after being isolated for so long, it was obvious by how she didn't know how to react to this situation. "It's not your fault, after all," she spoke again after another pause. She stayed standing for a few more moments before settling back down in her brother's grasp.

{ Allison always has to be dramatic.. ALWAYS. It's in her blood -cough- }
OrinocoFlow's picture

He flattened his ears and

He flattened his ears and looked away. He smiled though when she settled back down next to him."I won't say that again.."he said giving her a nuzzle.He then leaned on the doe lightly and just went quiet happy for a moment with someone he remembered from his first time in forest. One of the few left he knew was still around besides Zash.
~ C.S. Lewis
wingeddeer's picture

Miss you,wherever you are

Miss you,wherever you are <3

OrinocoFlow's picture

ditto

ditto
~ C.S. Lewis

@Winged. @Orin. SLDKFJSLDKFJ

@Winged. @Orin. SLDKFJSLDKFJ <33 ;u; Sorry, school is kind of taking over and it sucks. Come summer I'll be on a lot more. I might even be able to get on more this week because of spring break c': ♥
OrinocoFlow's picture

haaa yes spring break is da

haaa yes spring break is da bomb im on mine now too
~ C.S. Lewis

(No subject)

<3