6 is a character and does not represent his player.
His thoughts and actions are his own, not mine.
Contact me privately, msn & e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: pimeydenmorsian. I prefer roleplaying in msn, skype or via e-mail.
artwork by me, HB.
M. 44% P. 100%
“ ... ”
The snake man
Called: 6 Nicknames: The snake man, the beast, black bull, jerk, snake, old man, Blackie Identification:Gibbet Sex: Bull, ♂ Origin: Humanoid origin; modified dna, anaconda qualities. Age: Elder Year of birth: 1940 Arrival: 2/2/2011 Size:chart Voice:Milan Fras, #362e2f Sounds:growl, hiss Scent: Tobacco and hyacinths Set: Nightfall pelt, real deer antlers, skull mask Haunt:Flowerpatch near the pond
• Rather unstable, but well controlled. Is known to be very unpredictable, and mood might swing frequently.
• Generally polite, helpful and understanding, as long as the feelings are mutual. More than pleased to listen to others' worries.
• Very curious creature, even nosy. Prefers to hear about others rather than give information about himself, and prefers to stay somewhat unknown to everyone around him.
• Some know the bull as manipulative, and willing to twist others' way of thinking to something similar to his own. Teaches those who need guidance, and might plant his opinions in others' heads. Seeks ways to make one feel safe for him to stick around to.
• Very much observant; might follow other creatures or groups around in a distance, and keep a brief watch on them.
• Very likely to not tell many truths about himself to strangers, or to someone who might not deserve it.
• Volatile; certain words, subjects or ways of acting which hold a negative meaning for him might easily make his mood drop. Violent when it comes to anger, but not always physically.
• Tendency to cannibalism, but this trait rarely appears in the woods. This deed has a reasoning behind it, and for the bull it is not what it seems to be for the others.
• Due to the traumas caused by the many unfortunate events in the path of the bull's long past, the weary mind has taken some damage. The cruel deeds of the individuals around him have left a permanent mark, which might be more or less visible to those around him.
• DID: The illness has nearly completely taken control of the shattered man, his so-to-say original personality appearing only very rarely during the most vulnerable state of mind. '6' is the current, strongest long term alter ego.
• Hallucinations: Causes lack of attentiveness and concentration, increases aggressiveness and unpredictability. Made him solitary. Has learnt to control and ignore in some level due to the long time he has lived with the illness, which shaped during a long lasting rough times far in his human past. Many does not deserve to hear about it, and the topic is rather avoided. He often hears whistling sounds or distant laughter. Different kind of delusions are common. Some days are worse than the others.
• The bull's black body is mostly hairless, and covered in scales. A solid black fur coat once existed, but it was mostly nibbled off, and then shed. Now the only patches of fur the bull owns is on the back of his neck, shoulders and a line over his back, a line from his chest to belly, and feathering on his feet. His tail is long and often shaggy.
• Muscular and long body, strong legs and thick neck. Big ears hold some jewelry. Sharp clawed paws on front, smooth hooves on rear legs.
• Dark greyish skull with rough texture, abnormal shape and seven horns, some short and some longer. Several large teeth fills the front of his mouth. Forked tongue and white eyes, with narrow vertical pupils. Due to the fact that the skull is just a mask, the bull's jaws won't move while he is talking, but certain little expressions are possible to create.
• Large burn scars on his rear legs, long horizontal scar on his throat. Smaller battle scars are located here and there around his body, but most of them are already faded.
• Heavy, wide solid black antlers with several long branches and throns. The first branches cross eachother and create an X above the bull's head.
Farrah − Daugher figure, target of guidance and teaching. More or less watches after her, even if it's not very much needed in the woods. Strong mutual respect after living through hard times together for years. Julian − Target of guidance and teaching. Old and cherished relationship, but not always the easiest one to maintain, yet gladly notices the buck to be under his authority without much complaints. Source of safety, as the buck often stands firmly between him and the enemy. Djinn − ... Nidhem − Target of guidance and teaching. ... Leviathann − ...